This page was created in the memory of Todd J. Reynolds, Ph.D. Please share with others your thoughts and memories of Todd here. You can reply to posts or send submissions to us at thechp@syr.edu

Saturday, July 12, 2008

My Big Brother

I miss my big brother greatly. Todd and I were only 2 years apart. We shared memories about our youth and past that only Todd and I shared as brothers. I miss Todd greatly. Todd always maintained his "big brother" status with me and despite his severe disabilities never complained to me or asked for help. Todd was an example of what a person can accomplish when they are determined and he motivated me through my entire life through many accomplishments (military and civilian). Todd was one of the toughest men I have ever known. We loved each other greatly and I miss him.... Shane Reynolds

No comments: